We are currently seeking a person to join our customers team as Customs Consultants.
To be successful in these positions, we are looking for candidates with a senior-level background in customs and extensive knowledge of imports in Sweden, preferably within the Nordic region.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Checking value declarations against import support documentation
• Ensuring correct usage of origin certificates in the import process and requesting corrections from customs brokers when necessary.
• Downloading and analyzing reports from customs authorities’ websites
• Creating and uploading reports for CBAM (Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism) on a quarterly basis
• In-depth knowledge of customs processes, legislation, and import procedures in Sweden, preferably within the Nordic countries
• Previous experience working with customs brokers or freight forwarders
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with CBAM (Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism)
• Knowledge of Inward Processing Relief or Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) programs
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly
• Strong analytical skills
Remote Work: Some remote work is possible, but the consultant must be able to work onsite in Lund, Sweden.
Onboarding Info: A drug test is required prior to starting the assignment.
Tillträde och ansökan
Start: 1 mars, 2024
End: 31 december, 2024
Length: 10 månader
Contact person: +46 79 58 555 99
Selections and interviews are ongoing!
Sway Sourcing is a modern company that recruits in several industries on the Swedish labor market. We match candidates’ skills and knowledge with the company’s needs. Sway Sourcing has a company management and staff with extensive experience in the recruitment industry, both as owners and employees. We have a large network within the industries we specialize in and can therefore find the candidates who quickly become an asset for the companies.
Anställningens omfattning: Heltid
Kontaktperson: Beatriz Marklund