We are currently seeking an Investment Controller for our client in Karlskrona.
You will work in an international environment with high exposure to senior management. You will be a key member of your investment team and, together with the cluster manager and project manager, be responsible for budgeting, monitoring, forecasting, and financial control in your project.
In your daily work, you will combine the responsibility of supporting and challenging your investment team, delivering accurate and reliable financial information to stakeholders, and maintaining and improving our relationship with our clients. We always strive to improve our processes, both internally and towards our clients.
Who are you?
• We are looking for a candidate with a degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a related field, as well as 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• You should be well-structured and organized, have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point, and other MS Office programs.
• Knowledge of SAP (or similar ERP systems) is a plus.
• Financial thinking and the ability to present financial consequences to non-financial actors.
• Business understanding and a focus on understanding the underlying business aspects of the financial information you work with.
• Accuracy and a high level of detail regarding financial figures.
• Ability to manage different stakeholders at different levels, supporting them from a financial perspective while challenging them from a business perspective.
• Strong English language skills, both spoken and written.
• Proactive attitude, a drive for results, strong ownership, and responsibility for assigned areas.
• A strong desire to learn, grow, and continuously improve your performance.
This is a position with a high posibility to get an extention. We are looking for someone that wants a long term assignment. You should be located in Karlskrona/Kalmar area. You will have the posibility of some hybrid work.
Tillträde och ansökan
Length: 1 year
Contact person: +46 79 58 555 99
Selections and interviews are ongoing!
Sway Sourcing is a modern company that recruits in several industries on the Swedish labor market. We match candidates’ skills and knowledge with the company’s needs. Sway Sourcing has a company management and staff with extensive experience in the recruitment industry, both as owners and employees. We have a large network within the industries we specialize in and can therefore find the candidates who quickly become an asset for the companies.
Anställningens omfattning: Heltid
Kontaktperson: Beatriz Marklund