In this role you will be part of a recruitment team that focus on identifying, matching, and selecting the most qualified candidates for the client. The client works in the automotive industry.
• You will work close to business leaders in order to identify areas of challenge and collaborate to provide solutions
• Responsible of holding accountability for results and performance of senior-level searches
• You are able to jump in on Director + searches
• Effectively partners with senior-level stakeholders, potentially across multiple areas of domain expertise
• Taking responsibility for driving and executing the TA strategy in line with the client’s business strategy, as well as building, maintaining and owning extensive global TA projects
• Responsible for coaching/mentoring junior team members across the TA org. and participating in one TA project or more. The TA partner role can be an expansion of the Senior Recruiter role but is not a role or title change
• Taking TA Lead responsibilities as required
• Handling the cooperation with PX Partners & Finance partners teams to build process improvements for operational effectiveness (based on data, beliefs and insights)
• You have a deep understanding of the TA philosophy/strategy which facilitates the ability to define and measure projects that will have a great impact
• Having influence to get others on-board and bring ideas into reality
• Ability to contribute to the development of others by giving frequent feedback with both honesty and empathy
• Ability to mentor junior team members towards success in line with the career framework
• You can use recruitment data in a proactive way to advise the business, and identify problems preemptively
• Capacity to act as a strategic partner to senior levels of leadership within the client’s company
• Capability to act independently and seek solutions when problems appear
Tillträde och ansökan
Start: as soon as possible
End of the assignment: 31-07-2023, with possibility of extension
Deadline of the application: as soon as possible
Selections and interviews are ongoing!
Sway Sourcing is a modern company that recruits in several industries on the Swedish labor market. We match candidates’ skills and knowledge with the company’s needs. Sway Sourcing has a company management and staff with extensive experience in the recruitment industry, both as owners and employees. We have a large network within the industries we specialize in and can therefore find the candidates who quickly become an asset for the companies.
Anställningens omfattning: Heltid
Kontaktperson: Isabel Tataje